Online Service Booking
+ After submitting this form delivery instructions and booking form will be emailed to you.
+ If the tool is being assessed under warranty please include a copy of your proof of purchase with your printed booking form.
+ Print out booking form & address label, and courier tool to address supplied, including booking form. We recommended using a Tracked Courier Service. Our address cannot accept goods sent via standard post.
+ All repairs will incur a minimum inspection fee of $34 + GST, regardless of whether the repair is undertaken (except warranty inspections). This inspection fee will be deducted from all completed chargeable repairs.
DIRTY OR CONTAMINATED TOOLS OR VACUUMS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED INTO OUR SERVICE CENTRE DUE TO THE UNKNOWN NATURE OF POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS DUST.
This especially applies to H Class Vacuums.
Used H Class Vacuums should be completely sealed within a 200 µm polythene bag, and booked in for decontamination/servicing & testing with:
TORO SAFETY LTD
phone 0800 237 811
or other suitably qualified Hazardous Dust Appliance Servicing facility.
Terms and Conditions
- All tools requiring service, repair, or compliance testing must be pre-booked using the HiKOKI National Service Centre website
- All service and repairs are completed in accordance with NZ Electrical Regulations and tools tested to AS/NZS3760 Standards Requirements.
- Equipment that cannot be serviced/repaired in accordance with AS/NZS Standards will not be accepted for repair. This includes all parallel imported tools.
- All repairs will be quoted on prior to the repair being undertaken, and payment in full is required before the tool is returned to the customer. A transaction fee will apply for Credit Card payments.
- All repairs will incur a minimum inspection fee of $34 + GST, regardless of whether they repair is undertaken (except warranty inspections). This inspection fee will be deducted from all completed chargeable repairs.
- Additional charges may be incurred (even for warranty repairs) in instances where tools have not been kept in a clean or maintained state by the owner, and such cleaning and maintenance is required in order for our technician to properly assess and repair the tool.
- Any tool repairs that have not been paid for after 30 days of the repair being completed will be disposed of.
- All freight costs are at the tool owners’ expense and Accent Tools Ltd accepts no liability for goods lost or damaged in transit.
- All repairs (workmanship & new parts used) are guaranteed for a period of 90 days. The extent of this guarantee will be limited to replacement of such faulty parts and the labour cost to undertake this consequent repair.
- All tools delivered for service, repair, or compliance testing must be supplied with all standard safety components ie guards, side handle etc. In the event that a tool is supplied without these essential items the customer will be expected to purchase replacement items as part of the repair in order for the tool to be repaired and tested to AS/NZS Standards.
- Any tool that cannot be repaired and tested, or where the customer elects not to have the repair undertaken, may be tagged as non-compliant if applicable and returned to the customer. Any non-compliant tools that are deemed to be in an unsafe condition, ie. damaged power cord, exposed wiring, or poor previous electrical repairs will be rendered inoperable before leaving our workshop.
- In cases where tools are being assessed for repair under warranty, the customer must provide a copy of Proof of Purchase prior to the tool being processed for repair.
- All 230V AC repairs will result in the tool being tagged showing compliance with AS/NZS3760. It is the customer’s responsibility to cross reference this compliance with their own internal compliance records and/or repeat the compliance process as the tool re-enters service in their workplace should this be a requirement of their own Health & Safety policies.