355mm 75cc Petrol Disc Cutter
High Performance 3.9Kw Petrol Disc Cutter suitable for concrete or metal cutting tasks.
Packed with durability features and an easy maintenance design.
- Max power output: 3.9kW
- Powered by 75.0cc 2-stroke PureFire™ engine
- Exhaust Pulsation Muffler increases charge efficiency and power, and reduces fuel consumption
- The pressure waves reflected in a branch of the muffler pushes the outgoing fresh mixture flow back to the cylinder - increases charge efficiency and power, and reduces fuel consumption.
- Emission levels are significantly reduced by preventing fresh mixture from being exhausted
- Compensator delivers stable power
- A compensator keeps the mixing ratio between air and fuel (air-fuel ratio) constant. It prevents the air-fuel ratio from varying due to a clogged air filter and delivers stable power.
- High Durability
- Metal Cover Plate - Equipped with a replaceable metal cover plate to protect the arm cover from materials being cut etc.
- Metal Lower Guard and Metal Front Foot Plate - Protects the main unit from impact etc.
- Dust-resistant Recoil Starter with Decomp. system - A dust-resistant recoil starter with anti-abrasive starter rope is long-lasting even in work environments with large amounts of dust and debris. It is easy to start with less force required due to the Decomp. system.
- Easy Maintenance
- Tool-less Detachable Pre-filter
- Convenient Tool Holder - keeps standard wrenches on the machine, preventing losses
- Optional Diamond wheel available
|Spindle Max. Speed||4,200/min|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1,100mL|
|Wheel Capacity||Outer Dia.||355mm (14")|
|Arbor Hole Dia.||20mm (51/64")/25.4mm (1") with adapter collar|
|Max. Speed||5,100/min or more|
|Max. Thickness||4.0mm (5/32")|
|Sound Pressure Level||Full load||115 dB(A)|
|Weight (without fuel, wheel and accessories)||10.6kg|
|Standard Accessories||Abrasive Cut-off Wheel|
|Combi Box Spanner & Hex. Wrench|
- User Manual download here