130mm 1150W Heavy Duty Sabre Saw
Like its standard specification cousin, the CR13VB, this unit’s historic legacy of perfomance is legendary. The go-to Sabre Saw when there can be no compromise and the toughest task needs to be taken on.
With added advantage of HiKOKI’s UVP anti vibration features, including counter acting weights in the gearbox to signifcantly reduce vibration back to the user.
- User Vibration Protection through reciprocating counter weight design
- Powerful 1150W motor
- Unique ‘swing’ action for faster cutting of most materials
- Tool-less blade changing and shoe plate adjustment
- Speed controlled by both a pre-set dial and the trigger switch
- Rubber, non-slip, front and rear hand grips
- Blades can be mounted upside down to perform pocket cuts
- Accepts standard sabre saw blades
|No Load Speed||0 - 3,000/min|
|Length of Stroke||32mm|
- User Manual download here