18V Gasless 90mm Framing Nailer Kit
HiKOKI’s renowned Gasless Nailer technology provides unprecedented power and low running costs. Discover a new world of driving performance and reliability that will increase your productivity across a wide range of timber nailing applications.
Unbelievable power and performance, supplied with new technology Multi Volt batteries. For high volume, production use, consider HiKOKI’s Pneumatic solutions for faster production with minimal wear & tear maintenance requirements. Check out NR90AD(H1Z) and NV65AF3(H1Z)
- 18V Air Drive system, nails driven deep by compressed air
- Powered by ultra quick brushless motor
- Low running cost, no gas cartridge required
- Zero ramp-up time from standby
- Consistent performance and power output
- Tool-less drive depth adjuster
- Dry-fire lockout function stops the nailer from being fired when nail levels are low
- Low noise and low recoil, making it safer and more comfortable to use
- NZ specification - sequential fire mode only, in accordance with Worksafe NZ requirements.
- Always use the correct specification nail as described in the Operating Manual. Nails outside this specification may cause the nailer to operate incorrectly or cause damage.
|Driving Type||Air Drive|
|Nail Length||50mm - 90mm|
|Nail Type||30 - 34° Degree D-Head Only|
|Loading Capacity||47 nails|
|Firing Mode||Full sequential|
|Standard Accessories||2 Batteries (BSL1830C), 32min Rapid Charger, Safety glasses, Carry Case|
Gasless Nailer Cleaning Video